Fast food is not synonymous with unhealthy. Here we show it with these some nutritious and healthy sandwich recipes.
They are prepared in a moment, so you will not have to spend much time in the kitchen and, thanks to its format, you can enjoy them anywhere, so they are ideal to spend a field day or beach without having to worry too much about the food.
We propose alternatives for the whole family, for those who like international foods, smoked foods, vegetables, etc.
Beyond the classic mixed there is an infinite variety of sandwiches, mount a real gastronomic festival at home with just three or four ingredients. Of course, you need a good sandwich maker, we recommend one with grill plates, like this one from Princess, or if you prefer a cheaper one, this one from Taurus.
1.Pesto chicken sandwich
We started with this delicious chicken sandwich with tomato and cheese, and a touch of pesto.
- First of all, season 450 g of chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and Provençal herbs. Cook the grilled breasts about 4-5 minutes per side. Once cooked, cut them into strips.
- Spread one of the bread slices with a tablespoon of pesto sauce, then top with the chicken strips, a few slices of tomato and a couple of slices of Swiss cheese. If you want you can also add a spoonful of mayonnaise to make it juicier.
- Sprinkle the bread with olive oil on the outside and toast the sandwich, in the oven, on the grill or in the sandwich maker until the cheese is melted.
- Pizza Sándwich
- Place your tomato sauce in a bowl and add garlic powder and oregano to taste until it tastes delicious. You can add salt, pepper, and even a little sugar if necessary.
- Turn on the pan and spread one side of each bread with butter. Place the bread with the butter down on the pan until golden brown. Remove from heat and over butter spread a little of the tomato sauce. Add the cold meats of your choice and the cheese.
- Return the sandwich to the pan and let it brown on one side before turning it over. Squeeze lightly with a spatula to make sure all the cheese melted and remove from heat. If you have a sandwich maker, use it!
- Split your sandwich in half and use tomato sauce as a dip.
You can add the ingredients you prefer (onion, pineapple, mushrooms …).
- 10 slices of mold bread without crust
- 8 eggs
- 2 leeks
- 250 ml of cream
- 50 g of butter
- 1 chicken breast
- 100 g of grated cheese
- 200 g bacon
- 1 tablet of Avecrem Chicken Broth
How to make Sandwich empanada
- STEP 1
To make a curious and delicious recipe for sandwich empanada you have to start leek in butter. Put a drop of oil in a pan and include in this the 50 g of butter, with this you will get it not to burn, but it serves as a base on which to properly poach the leek.
When the leek starts to brown, add the bacon and cook until it has a crunchy texture. Once a few minutes have passed and the bacon has given a good flavor to the leek, add the chicken and cook it for about ten minutes.
Reserve this mixture of chicken, bacon, and leek for later steps, as this will be the delicious filling of this empanada sandwich, along with other ingredients, but do not advance events.
- STEP 2
Get to work to complete the filling, for which you will have to take a bowl and mix the eggs, next to the cream and the grated cheese. With the help of some rods or a fork, mix everything until you get a homogeneous mass, with few lumps.
When you have all the ingredients well integrated, crumble a pill of Avecrem Chicken Broth in the mixture and mix again! With this, you will be able to distribute correctly all the flavors in the dough and you will have, as well, a very tasty filling for this empanada sandwich.
When you have the dough ready, add the mixture of bacon, chicken, and leeks that you prepared at the beginning. And now, since we have the filling more than ready, it’s time to put on the empanada. But, first put to preheat the oven to 180º.
- STEP 3
In a baking tray, cover the entire base with a layer of sliced bread, pour half of the mixture you have prepared and cover again with sliced bread. Finish adding more mixture and bake! Horena this sandwich empanada for 45 minutes without reducing the temperature. And, once those three-quarters of an hour have passed, it is only necessary to let it be tempered, and that’s it!
3. Tofu sandwich with vegetables and bean sprouts
This dish is cooked with a base of Vegetables and legumes and belongs to the dishes of the Vegetarian kitchen. As a rule, it is consumed, mainly, during the whole year, and diners are usually served as the First course.
Fast food is not synonymous with unhealthy. The sample is this tofu sandwich with vegetables and bean sprouts, which is prepared in the blink of an eye in addition to having few calories.
- 2 slices of whole grain bread with cereals
- some sheets of tofu
- 1 tomato
- 1 cucumber
- Lettuce leaves
- 4 green asparagus
- 50 gr. bean sprouts
- a little of the oil
How to make
We place a slice of bread as a base, we put a drizzle of oil and then put some slices of tomato, continue with the cucumber, which we also place in slices, then add the tofu in sheets, and finally place the green asparagus cooked and bean sprouts. Finally, we cover with the other slice of bread and ready to give him a bite! ??
Tricks and tips
The tofu in this recipe admits a pass through a pan with a little oil and soy sauce.
4. Sandwich with Sobrassada, honey, and fresh cheese
This dish is cooked with a base of Other and belongs to the dishes of the Traditional kitchen. As a general rule, it is consumed, mainly, during the whole year, and it is usually served to the guests as Incoming.
The sandwich is a quick way to prepare a fun dinner. In addition, it is a very attractive preparation for the little ones in the house.
On this occasion, we combine with honey and fresh cheese to achieve a bittersweet and creamy contrast that will be really pleasant on the palate.
- 8 slices of bread mold
- 150 gr. of Sobrassada
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of butter and 200 gr. of fresh cheese.
How to make
Remove the Sobrassada from the casing and place it in a small saucepan or pan with the honey. Heat in the fire and stir with a wooden spoon until a smooth paste is obtained. Do not let it cook too much, remove from heat and let cool.
Spread four slices of sliced bread with the Sobrassada and honey paste. Cut the fresh cheese into slices and distribute them among the four slices spread. Cover with the other four slices of bread and the outside of the sandwich with a little butter.
We only need to grill the sandwiches in a pan or griddle until they are well browned on both sides.
Serve at the moment.
Tricks and tips
To prepare these sandwiches we recommend that you use a Sobrassada of quality. The one that enjoys greater reputation is the Mallorcan Sobrassada, protected with the seal of Geographical Indication.